The Roam Harness is designed for comfort and control, no matter where or how you roam!
Awoo uses 100% GRS-certified recycled polyester created through a process that turns post-consumer plastics into soft, durable yarns. The average Awoo purchase helps to repurpose the equivalent of 5 plastic bottles. We also use high-quality brass that retains its color and finishes without chemical plating or coating. The brass will patina naturally over time giving your items a unique individual finish.
Awoo has sourced materials that are more earth-friendly, and we have consciously kept the chemical makeup of each material pure so it can be easily recycled.
- Recycled polyester tubular weave webbing strap
- Chemically untreated, hand-polished brass hardware
- Acetal fast-release buckle and belt loop
- Place items with their brass hardware in a pillowcase or washing bag and wash on a cold setting with standard detergent. Hang to air dry.
- To clean the brass, squeeze half a lemon into a bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of baking soda to the bowl to create a paste. Gently rub the paste in one direction on the brass. Rinse off and dry. Buff with a clean, dry cloth. Repeat as necessary until the brass shines!
- Size small & medium strap is ¾” wide, size large strap is 1” wide
- Small: 10.5"-13.5" neck, 16"-24" girth
- Medium: 11.5"-14.5" neck, 18"-29" girth
- Large: 13.5"-20" neck, 26"-40.5" girth
Awoo co-founder Mallory began her career as a jewelry designer, disenchanted with the manufacturing processes she witnessed, where cutting costs was always the goal. Her co-founder Francine has worked as a designer in the UK and US for several large brands, applying her technical expertise to developing pet products that emphasize a modern design aesthetic. You can learn more about Mallory, Francine, and Awoo Pet Essentials' origin story here.
In addition to our required criteria, Awoo Pet Essentials is made in the USA. They also ship carbon-neutral in recyclable packaging. Get a more in-depth look at their values here.